GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE FORM
- Use Internet browsers Internet Explorer 11 and onward, Google Chrome & Firefox for filling the form (or download if not installed) and then click “Online Application Form”.
- To avoid any difficulty in filling in the online application form and obtaining printable version thereof, the candidates are advised to use PCs/Laptops having proper version of Internet browsers as mentioned above. Please note that use of any other browsers/application, Mobile Phones, Tablet devices or any other electronic gadget may not be compatible with IBP’s system and may result in loss of candidates’ data. IBP or FMU shall not be responsible in this regard.
- The details once submitted cannot be edited at a later stage therefore, please fill the online application form carefully. Also re-check all information before pressing the submit button.
- Click the submit button only once, it may take few minutes due to not using appropriate version of browser or dialup connection.
- Carefully select your preferred city for test center as you cannot change once you have submitted the online application form.
- Mention “NA” as acronym of Not Applicable in case of any mandatory field which does not pertains to you directly. Academic credentials duly filled and supported by documents is important.
- After successful submission, press “print report” and a complete report will be displayed including auto filled deposit slip. Press “Print report” button to get printed version of filled application form and deposit slip.
- The email address and password provided during filling the online application form will be used to login in future. (The email and/or password if forgotten are not auto-retrievable). To retrieve your login id and password please send an email on this address email@example.com
- It is at discretion of IBP to allocate the candidate(s) any of the test centers in major cities of respective province.
- Application Forms with required documents should reach to Director Examinations, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan Moulvi Tamizuddin Khan (M. T. Khan) Road, Karachi – 74200, Pakistan latest by January 28, 2019 latest by January 28, 2019.
- FMU /IBP will not be responsible for late receipt of Application form along with original IBP copy of fee deposit slip through Courier.
- Application submitted in person or through email will not be entertained.
- If selected, the candidates shall be required to submit proper release letter from their employer, if any.
- Original Deposit Slip duly paid in any branch of HBL or ABL are mandatory to be attached with the form.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take mobile phone or any other electronic gadgets with them into the examination Centre. IBP will not make any arrangement for the safekeeping of your phones or any valuables.
- If any candidate is found in possession of mobile phone(s) or any other gadget during the exam, his/her exam paper will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates found involved in taking images of test paper material and distributing these images in any manner whatsoever, or uploading the same on electronic media during or after the exam is over, will be liable to cancellation of their result.
In case of any further query feel free to contact on our UAN number (021)-111-427-477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org