IBP Superior Qualification (ISQ) is the only recognized professional qualification for bankers in Pakistan, which is recognized both, locally and internationally. The Central Bank has endorsed this qualification and it is also acclaimed by the banking and financial sector as well. ISQ is a professional qualification program which is aimed at empowering the present and potential management-level bankers with the practical knowledge about the banking industry and its functions. ISQ is a three-level, self-study program designed to equip entrants of the banking industry with necessary skills and knowledge to become well-rounded banking professionals. Unlike academic qualifications, the ISQ is both market-based and practical. Through a carefully designed course structure and subject matter, participants are able to accelerate their learning process and acquire the relevant banking knowledge of regulations, products, lending, marketing, operations and management which they would otherwise only acquire informally over an extended period in their professional banking careers. The ISQ comprises of three stages which are Junior Associateship of IBP (JAIBP), Associateship of IBP (AIBP) and Fellowship of IBP (FIBP). The JAIBP qualification of ISQ is recognized and accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (UK). .
Benefits of the ISQ program
- An internationally recognized qualification accredited by CBI (UK).
- A cross-functional knowledge base designed to educate the candidate about best practices and banking technicalities.
- A flexible course structure to suit both working professionals and full time students.
- An affordable and cost-effective qualification.
- Structured curriculum linked to banking practices.
- Cash rewards to employees from banks.
- Faster career growth including possible promotions.
- Self study module.
Teaching & Testing Methodology:
- Learning Aids
› Self-Study Program – ISQ Handbook 2012 is available ( to download, click here ). › Coaching classes available › Customized Reference Books › Syllabus Guides is available ( to download, click here ) › Mentoring, counseling and support material available
- Testing Methodology
› Written exams › 2-3 Hours examination for each subject › The Assessment Scheme for each subject is available in the specific Syllabus Guides Program Structure ISQ allows maximum flexibility to participants to pace out and manage their studies even with their full-time professional routines. The modular multi-stage structure enables participants to select their own workload and sequence their choice of courses in order of their own interest, preferences and professional needs. Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum 2nd Division
- Minimum 07 years of banking experience along with experience letter(s) is required
- Registration fee (one-time): PKR 15,000/-
- Examination fee: PKR 1500/- (per course)