IMTIAZ ALAM HANFI GOLD MEDAL
In memory of and as a mark of respect to Late Mr. Imtiaz Alam Hanfi, the only person with the distinction of twice holding the office of Governor of State Bank of Pakistan, IBP is pleased to introduce an award known as IMTIAZ ALAM HANFI GOLD MEDAL. Mr. Hanfi also had the singular honour of being the first and only Governor to come from within the ranks of the Apex Bank.
The above Gold Medal, along with cash prize of Rs. 250,000, would be awarded to the candidate who successfully clears the Associateship of IBP (AIBP) examination in first attempt and secures the highest total marks.
The Gold Medal and Cash Prize would be sponsored by the family of Mr. I. A. Hanfi.
At present, IBP awards four gold medals, detailed below:
- The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, Gold Medal
- For passing and securing the highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage-I (In First Attempt)
- State Bank of Pakistan, Gold Medals
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage –II (In First Attempt)
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage- III (In First Attempt)
- Kassim Parekh Gold Medal & Cash Prize of Rs 200,000/-
Sponsored by Habib Metropolitan Bank Ltd, it is awarded to the candidate who successfully clears all three stages of the IBP Superior Qualification (ISQ) – Junior Associateship of IBP (JAIBP), each stage in first attempt and secures the highest aggregate marks.