KASSIM PAREKH GOLD MEDAL
In memory of and as a mark of respect to Late Mr. Kassim Parekh, one of the most distinguished, experienced and professional bankers of Pakistan, IBP has introduced an award in his name: KASSIM PAREKH GOLD MEDAL.
The KASSIM PAREKH GOLD MEDAL carries a Cash Prize of Rs. 200,000/- sponsored by Habib Metropolitan Bank Limited.
The above Gold Medal, along with Cash Prize would be awarded to the candidate who successfully clears all three stages of the IBP Superior Qualification (ISQ) – Junior Associateship of IBP (JAIBP), each stage, in first attempt and secures the highest aggregate marks.
The JAIBP recognized professional qualification is a step towards Associateship of IBP (AIBP) and eventually to the Fellowship of IBP (FIBP).
At present, IBP awards three Gold Medals, sponsored as below:
- Institute of Bankers Pakistan, 1 Gold Medal
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage – I (in First Attempt)
- State Bank of Pakistan, 2 Gold Medals
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage – II (in First Attempt)
- For passing and securing the Highest Total Marks in JAIBP Stage – III (in First Attempt)