GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Use Internet Explorer 10 for filling the form (or download if not installed) and then click “Online Application Form”.
- The details once submitted cannot be edited at a later stage therefore, please fill the online application form carefully. Also re-check all information before pressing the submit button.
- Click the submit button only once, it may take few minutes due to not using appropriate version of browser or dialup connection.
- The city for test center is Lahore, Pakistan and it cannot be changed. No TE/DE will be admissible.
- Mention “N/A” as acronym of not applicable in case of any mandatory field which does not pertains to you directly. Academic credentials duly filled and supported by documents is important.
- After successful submission, press “print report” and a complete report will be displayed including auto filled deposit slip. Press “Print report” button to get printed version of filled application form and deposit slip.
- The email address and password provided during filling the online application form will be used to login in future. (The email and/or password if forgotten are not auto-retrievable).
- Last date of submission of Online Application Forms has been extended to 1st September 2017 and hard copy of Application Form along with required documents should reach to “Head, Examination Department, Institute of Bankers Pakistan, Moulvi Tamizuddin Khan Road, Karachi” latest by 6th September 2017.
- Application Forms must be sent in a sealed envelope with position mentioned on the envelope.
- PPCBL/IBP will not be responsible for late receiving of Application forms and documents through Courier or Post.
- Application submitted in person or through email will not be entertained.
- Candidates employed in public/private institutions will be required to submit relieving certificate, if required.
- Prescribed Original Deposit slip duly paid in any of respective banks of ABL/HBL is mandatory to be attached with the form.
- Mobile phones, calculator and/or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited at test center. Failing to comply with instructions will lead to disqualification.
In case of any further query feel free to contact on our UAN number (021)-111-427-477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of forgetting password email us at email@example.com